Mr. Ny AKA Monster Dick... The bedroom bully

NudeAfrica.com Movies: Wife and Couple Movies: Mr. Ny AKA Monster Dick... The bedroom bully
By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:36 am:

I beat the pussy up
(NudeAfrica members - Click here to view HIGHER QUALITY movie in your own player)

By taptha on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:00 am:

Damn she got a nice soft looking ass

By kalice on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:04 am:

Bedroom bully? More like a fucking animal. None here, baby.

By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:05 am:

It is so soft

By bkfinest09 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:55 am:

I wonder when somebody's guys first let me say this what you doing the privacy of your home is your own business what you doing to you lady is your business but sometimes Yaddow conches especially today on what you doing because it can pretty proceed as rape if this was to go to a DA and she was a vindictive woman you would be going to jail for great because in several moments several times she said stop wait all I want to say to you bro is be careful what you put up and what you doing because anybody who knows this site knows how people can get down or if you don't notice I didn't take it the wrong way just be careful

By allshookup on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:59 am:

I love a good pussy pounding but that was just too much . We can be freaks in the bedroom but can we still be treated with a little TLC? Wow

By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:10 am:

OMG are you serious??? We had a great time and she loved it . It was only added for enjoyment . Rape is saying way too Much. If you don't like the vid just keep it moving.. Any woman I have dealt with is treated like a queen ... Rough sex happens sometimes lol. For those who like the vid thanks

By sweettreat4u on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:19 am:

Lovelyyyyyyyyyyy that pounding is what I want~

By curvaceous912 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:28 am:

Damn!!! Now that's the shit I like. Keep posting...love seeing that big ol dick!!

By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:45 am:

Thanks I got some more I'm gonna post ..curvaceous I'm waiting on you baby

By asssophatt21 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:59 am:

mmmmmm love dat rough sex :p

By suspensions on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 12:19 pm:

She have some pretty ass toes

By whasgood on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:21 pm:

I see a couple of y'all never killed the pussy before. Good shit homeboy

By bigbillie on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:29 pm:

Homie, Was she your lady or your hostage? I agree with bkfine109. you could find yourself doing time behind this one.

By old_skool on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:45 pm:

Only thing I see she having trouble taking that monster dick. Look like she enjoy that fucking. That was moans of pleasure not pain. Look at how them toes were curling lol.

By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:56 pm:

Not my wifey but a great candidate for that position.. Again thanks for the luv I luv to pound that kitty out... Who is next??

By ssbbw4bbconly on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:00 pm:

I definitely need to find one of those.. damn!

By beautybeyond on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:12 pm:

Looks like good fuckibn to me ! ;)

By bukwyle on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:22 pm:

Seen this before and looks great, she was more than willing and enjoyed every stroke. I have used the couch this way myself. Keep it up bro!

By clarkeboi on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:38 pm:

Bro. the only problem you would have if she took that case to court, is if the jury was all female...they'd be linin up!!!!!!

By bigdicknyer718 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:52 pm:

Lol that's a good one bro

By sweetberry on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 3:03 pm:

@1:14 It real serious! Yasss!

By hunglo6999 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 3:16 pm:

I love it when they run. She tried to run from the dick. It happens when the dick gets too much for a woman, But real women know its not rape...

By firedup1 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 3:47 pm:

Hell yea post on I have a few like that my self and they love it and they keep coming back do the damn thang always a hater in the house

By 205slut on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 4:23 pm:

Baby you know how to slang dick. Fuck what they saying. If some fuck. E like that I'm gone cum like Niagara Falls

By curvaceous912 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 4:51 pm:

Shit wish you was in Southeast GA. Damn,hun. Can't wait to see more.

By ready4whatever on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 6:40 pm:

Very Nice, Or Should I Say Very Not So Nice.....I Do Likes A Lot!!!

By icedolphin22 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:46 pm:

Loved it! I enjoy getting a good pounding and you really gave it to her!

By houstonvianj on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:58 pm:

Yo kid take this advice from an older man. Woman do shit like that when they're young because they rather let you have your way than not fuck with you. If she did become your woman, your days of fucking her like that will be few and far between. Women let you do that kind of shit when they're trying to catch you. As you get older you'll learn that women who like rough sex are really into that shit. That fucking you gave her was not enjoyable nor pleasurable. The comments you received are from folks who like rough sex, that chick is not into that shit. She's too weak to tell you. She spent the whole video fighting you off or trying to hold you back. I've seen some of your other videos. This one shouldn't have been posted and next time slow down. Older men don't fuck like that and older women don't like that shit.

By kingdillng60 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:59 pm:

clearing she pulls it back open when he wants to get it in some more

By thickcurvedstick on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

can't believe people are calling this rape...gtfoh

By sassjones on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

And I'm an older woman, not sure if she was really enjoying the total pounding - but houstonvainj is correct, older men, take their time and explore how a woman's body talks to them, which produces a really wet kitten....my two cents, but hey do you and thanks for posting....

By crpn2u on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

FAT PUSSY!!!

By kydiva on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:28 am:

i think i might like that :-)

By fukk_down on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:56 am:

fukk digs duh vid but here goes,
Houston you say ol men don't fuck like dat n damn you wrong man. Fukk almost 52 n wen it's time n consensual fukk luvs gittin down n rough. It's how much she can take n if she can take it den you better believe dat fukk damn sho happy to dick her down.
718 you got down man but BKF is rite as hell. You n ol gul lubby dubby now but if she change her mind n git mad cuz you done sum shit she didn't like den guess wut dawg? Vids like these are pure damn evidence n yo ass going down the road man for a minute and Bubba n Leroy gone offer you lil debbies n shit n BAM yo ass owe dem.
BKFINEST you damn sho rite as fukk juss said.
Curv fukk luvs to git down like dat wen duh times rite but fukk gone come atcha harder sumtimes cuz fukk be blessed like dat n fukk don't b.s wen it cumz to fucking. Dat kooduh gotta bottom n fukk have no prollun hittin it. Curv yain careful fukk'll have yuh hollin fuh yo mama. Yes fukk has really had 1 do dat, Curv 3 thangs kin happen n dats you'll enjoy, hurt like hell during n after sex or yo ass won't be fukkin fukk no mo. You may say fukk talkin shit but juss a month ago fukk met dis fine ass mature sis who claimed to be all into me n wanted to wear my ass out but after doing ther twice, all she wants to do is hug n say no to sex. fukk had to let her ass go. She ran saying fukk dick too big but fukk don't hate her. Curv now you know the meaning of the name fukk_down. SHHHHH

By candler25 on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 3:55 am:

I see you still posting another niggas vids, claiming its you. smh

By leavdatclitsmokin on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 6:20 am:

Ok now dats FUCKIN!!!! in a MAJOR WAY!!

By bigdicknyer718 on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:04 am:

Lol I can't really keep going on and on about a woman I slept with that loved every minute of it. Everyone has an opinion and I respect that . I guess I will have to post a video of me making love for everyone to be happy lol.. As for the stealing videos comment u can't be serious ... I don't have dick issues so no need to steal another mans hard work.. Thanks for the luv more vids to come ... Maybe today

By fukk_down on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:20 am:

718 juss do you man cuz no matter wut, you damn sho doing it.

By dcthuginasuit on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

All I saw in this video was a rough sex session. Shit, I've known a woman or two who LOVED this kind of sex, from time-to-time.

Sometimes, you get bored of the Plain Vanilla and just want to SMASH; if she's down, you smash. IF the chick in this video wanted holmes to STOP, she would've said STOP.

When I was single, I knew this chick who KNEW what time it was; she was married, had only an hour or two before she clocked in and WE FUCKED!!! She LOVED/LOVED/LOVED the domination aspect of when we fucked like this. ~THIS~ video is a GREAT example of STRAIGHT FUCKIN'; NOT rape.

EVERYBODY should just enjoy the video and chill da FUCK OUT or stop watching.

AND, if there are any chickas in the DC area that like to be DOMINATED from time-to-time and you're NOT getting it at home- COME HOLLA AT YOUR BOY!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

By mr_exotic_tk on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:22 pm:

the law saids u cant even force that on ya own wifeonce she say stop an u force your self even if yall having fun it then do become rape in tha law eyes

By mr_exotic_tk on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:24 pm:

that's facts u never know who is looking at your vids

By jasmine_big_sexy on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 1:40 pm:

Yall killin me....SOFTLY!!! You can clearly see that it was purely CONSENTUAL!!! 718...you laid it DOWN!! Case Closed!! Of course if it was forcible, you have sense enough to not put a vid up like that!

By msrenee23 on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 3:22 pm:

Wow yall are doing the most on this post. I follow his work and trust me when I say this is my favorite one. I LOVE A GOOOOOOOD POUNDING AND I AM IN MY LATE 30s. Slow and loving is all good but for this lady here, rough is the way to go. ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SQUIRT LOL.

By bigdicknyer718 on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 3:45 pm:

Shit I'm 38 and there is a time to make love and a time to have rough sex.. It's that simple trust me her stops meant more if your knew her u would say the same.. I'm gonna post more of us together . I'm sure a lot of opinions will change she just likes it that way.. I got one with her giving me head and shit I was trying to pull the dick away from her. She damn sure didn't stop when I told her too so why should I ???

By portsbadgirl on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 3:47 pm:

how in the hell did anyone come up with the word rape on this video? somebody always pick something to talk about...no condoms...room is nasty....children in another room ... now rape..just watch the damn video...really people

By antdogg on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:28 pm:

nyer718 you are too funny. 1) "making love video" 2) "why should i"......portsbadgirl you really funny "just watch the damn video" or maybe it me (420)

By xaba on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 12:28 am:

This is for all you people trying to pass judgement on this man: its silly to think that everyone likes the same kinda sex you do. Somebody likes everything, everything under the sun. The woman was not fighting back as if she wanted to escape. She was into the domination. And he was not particularly brutal. They had a moment, and it should be appreciated as such.

By howcutem1 on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 2:10 am:

Hell, I'm 29 and I would love that. I'm not that young and I'm old enough to know what I like....and I would love that treatment. Plus I seen his posts, with that big ass dick, I would be running too...in a good way :-)

By combat2 on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 1:48 pm:

NOW THAT ONE WAY TO ROUGH FUCK SOME PUSSY

By fukk_down on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:12 pm:

718 fukk say dammit man n gone head n beat dem damn guts dawg! fukk found out yez ago dat sum women juss digs gittin fukked n fukked hard. If dey wittit, dey'll damn sho cum back. Matter of fact summa dem wood put money inna bruh's pocket, pay his damn bills n even try to buy shit fuh fukk's house but fukk wuz tole never letta woman buy n put shit in yo house cuz den dey thank dey kin cum back wenever dey wanted. Good vid man n dats wut summa us need n dats sum skr8 up fukkin!

By americannegr0 on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:25 pm:

She aint fuck again for 6 months.

By pound_game_69 on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 2:39 am:

Beast mode!!!

By icaveman7 on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 2:47 am:

sir you did the damn thing an both had an great time so keep up the great work an let the rest fall to the side

Add a Message

Only registered users may post messages. Registration is free and easy. Click Here and then click "Register".
Username:  
Password: